This part shows machines that work really in depth. On the one hand, we produce depth subsoilers that drain the soil. On the other hand, we produce subsoilers: these machines work instead of ploughs. Thanks to our different tools, subsoilers can work on every type of soil.
Subsoiler is a machine for conservative cultivation of the soil. The working bodies are mounted on a resistant frame. Our company produces many types of subsoilers:
– ARES MDS and DS, our light versions with 5 or 7 points that meets the needs of companies with medium-low power tractors.
– ARES DSM, our heavy versions, with working width between 2.5 and 4 m.
– ARES XL, to reach 75 cm of working depth.
– MEGA, trailed version, for big companies.
– DELTA, with Michel anchors.